Life Change Therapies is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand and appreciate that as a visitor and user of our website you are concerned about your privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that you provide to us. Life Change Therapies is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles.
- We only collect personal information about you which is necessary to conduct one or more of our business functions.
- We only collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:-
If you contact Life Change Therapies, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you subscribe to our e-Newsletters.
- If you purchase online training from us you will be asked for the following details:
First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, Address, Town, State, Postcode, Country, Date of Birth.
- If you would subscribe to our marketing emails.
- If you submit your details through our “Contact Us” page
- We do not collect information about you from third parties.
- When we collect information about you we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are and how to contact us.
Use and Disclosure
- We only use the personal information we have collected about you as it directly relates to a sale with use.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of our students by ensuring any videos / imagery you submit will only be disclosed to relevant Trainers and Assessors and only used for the purpose of assessing and grading Units of Competency.
- We do not sell your details to third-parties for any purpose. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 we may need to disclose personal information about you in certain circumstances such as to comply with a subpoena or court order. These circumstances are outlined on the government website: http://www.privacy.gov.au/
- From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with news or offers about products and services available from Life Change Therapies or its related companies that may be of interest to you. At any time, if you no longer wish to receive this additional marketing material please Contact Us or write to Lifechange Therapies, PO Box 1126, OXLEY 4075, Australia.
- Our website may contain links to other websites and those third party websites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. Life Change Therapies encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
- We take reasonable steps to make sure that when relevant, any personal information we have stored about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
This website is owned by Lifechange Therapies and requires you to read, accept and abide by these “Terms and Conditions” when accessing any area of this website.
Information on This Site
- The information contained on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Lifechange Therapies disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including, without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way.
- Where appropriate, Lifechange Therapies uses available technology to protect the security of communications made through this website. However, Lifechange Therapies does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this website.
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite its best efforts, Lifechange Therapies makes no warranties that this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. Lifechange Therapies will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from any breach of a security measure (including viruses or other unauthorised software).
- Lifechange Therapies is not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other internet site (not provided by Lifechange Therapies) linked to or from this website. Access to any other internet site is at your own risk.
- If you create a link to this website, you do so at your own risk. Lifechange Therapies reserves the right to object to any linking that infringes its rights. Lifechange Therapies has not agreed to any conduct connected with a linked site which may be unlawful or an infringement of rights.
- Except as permitted by the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the express written permission of Lifechange Therapies.
Protecting Your Log-On Details
- You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Lifechange Therapies in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. Lifechange Therapies may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
- Use of this website and these “Terms and Conditions” are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. Any claim relating to use of this website shall be heard by Queensland Courts. If you choose to access this site from a location outside Australia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Lifechange Therapies may revise these “Terms and Conditions” at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current “Terms and Conditions” because they are binding on you.