A full refund can be requested in writing within 30 days of enrolment in a course. A full refund will be given minus administration costs, postage and books provided.
There is normally no refund for a counselling session once booked.
Other refunds will only be considered in the following circumstances:-
- If the student is unable to access the course within a reasonable timeframe due to technical difficulties caused by Lifechange Therapies.
- If the course is discontinued.
- If a student has been charged incorrectly.
- If the student selects the wrong course and commences that course in error, Lifechange Therapies will organise a transfer to the correct course.
- If a counselling client has not been able to complete a session booked with one of our staff due to staff or contact problems and an alternative time cannot be agreed.
- Purchasing one online training course allows one person to access the training course. Courses are not transferable. The course content is copyright and may not be re-used or copied without permission of Lifechange Therapies.
- Students suspected of misrepresenting their identity may be excluded from accessing the course and withdrawn from training without compensation.
Timeframe for Completion
- From the time of enrolment, you have two years to complete your online course. You can access the course materials as many times as you like during that two years, after which your account will be suspended. For assistance, contact email@example.com